We have a new toy and we’re excited to share it with you!
We are now using the TRIOS 3 for taking impressions. This award winning scanner will give us a 3D color image of your mouth. There aren’t any giant machines, no messy impression trays, and no waiting for results. The Trios 3 is smaller than previous models to comfortably fit in the mouth, quickly scans what it sees, and sends the images directly to a screen.
The TRIOS 3 allows us to:
- See your entire mouth all at one and evaluate treatment more accurately.
- Share the images with patients so that they can see the clinical situation be more comfortable accepting treatment.
- Have open communication with our patients about treatment plans.
- Get high definition photos of a patient’s mouth so that we can easily see problem areas.
- Perfectly measure the shade of teeth for an exact match.
In the past we had to have impression trays, scanners, an intra-oral camera, and inaccurate shade measures. Now we only need the TRIOS. Of course we love that we need less equipment, but we also love that we will be saving our patients’ time by doing all of that in one go.
We’re so excited to begin using this in all areas of our practice, but especially for planning implants.
Some other services we will using this for are:
- Crowns and bridges – this will give us an accurate guide to properly sizing, fitting, and coloring so that they will look more natural.
- Veneers, inlays and onlays – perfect color matching will make it so they look real.
- Temporary crowns and virtual diagnostic wax-ups.
- Removable partial dentures – you’ll have natural looking dentures with a perfect fit.
- Orthodontics – A clear, full picture of your mouth will let us plan the best course of action with the smallest amount of time.
We hope that you’re as excited as we are to use this tool. We love being on the cutting edge of dental technology, saving you time, and giving you a perfect smile.